1. Drink nine glasses of water
2. Before getting something to eat, have a glass of water or cup of tea and wait 20 mins. If still hungry, eat.
3. Do 20 mins cardio and 25 sit ups
4. Only tea or water under 3 hours before going to sleep.
1. Keep hydrated - take water everywhere!
2. Keep your plate colourful!
3. Cut out fast food altogether!
4. Always have a glass of water before each meal or snack.
5. Cut out soda.
6. Do weight bearing exercises.
7. Do at least 20 mins of cardio daily.
8. Eat several smaller meals.
9. Before getting a snack, wait 20 mins. (exception: plain tea)
10. Suck in and keep good posture.
11. Read the labels.
12. Core strengthening exercises.
13. Eat more slowly and more consciously and not in front of the TV or computer.
14. Sleep 8 hours nightly.
15. Take the stairs and take the long way.
16. Reduce salt intake.
This week’s are in bold. :)
I was the same weight for a while and had a week of just eating normally (indulging quite a lot to be honest) then this week I started eating less and shifting calories and now I am 1kg (2.2 pounds) less. :)
I don’t know if anyone else is brave enough to try eating normally for a week then shifting calories for a week, LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES! I’d love to hear some feedback.
Just because I’d been (sorta) counting cals - This is what I ate for the past (roughly) 2 weeks:
2020, 2600, 1715, 1524, 2900, 2500, 2800
2500, 953, 1813, 924, 2698, 918, 1911, 991